To provide administrators with ongoing professional development, and to directly address some of the challenges they are experiencing, ACCCA has partnered with the Foundation to produce a webinar series based on information administrators are telling us they need right now. Future webinars are being developed now, but please take the survey and tell us what information or training you'd like to see in future presentations. Your feedback will drive the content of the free webinars and the information will be available to access after the event.
Upcoming Webinars: Mark your calendars!
July 29, 2021 12pm-1pm
This latest edition of the ACCCA monthly webinar series will address the innovative programs and incredible response by colleges to address the emergency basic needs of students during the pandemic, and how to continue to sustain that support going forward.
The topic will be covered in three parts:
- from the perspective of the Student Services administrators whose “boots on the ground” work is essential to design and delivery
- from the financial sector tasked with braiding funding sources in an innovative way, and,
- from ACCCA’s Legislative Advocate who is currently working on the potential for additional resources and related policy and legislation to ensure this work continues beyond the current crisis
WEBINAR RESOURCE LIBRARY
Social Media for Administrators with Kerry Rego
ACCCA Professional Development Introduction
Best Practices for Remote Job Search & Hiring Processes
- Webinar Recording
- How to Assess Your Biases When Conducting Remote Interviews
- Interrupting Implicit Bias in the Virtual Hiring Process
"How to Have Difficult Conversations About Race in the Workplace"
Webinar sponsored by CampusLogic.
- Webinar Recording
- How to Have Difficult Conversations About Race and Justice - Presentation
- American Negotiation Institute Justice Guide
- How to Talk About Race
Leading Remotely: A Primer for What Community College Managers Need to Know
2020 and The Year of the Great Pivot: How Administrators are Adapting for Students
- May 14, 2020 Presentation
- Resource List
- COVID-19: How We Changed With a New Pandemic - Resource List
Rewriting the Rules & Practices of Administrators in Community Colleges After Covid-19