**2018 results are IN!**
The ACCCA Administrative Salary Survey Report provides a snapshot of compensation data for selected benchmark positions common to California community colleges. It is based upon the responses to an online survey sent to the CEOs and CHROs of each district.
Districts were asked to match their position descriptions to position descriptions that ranged from CEO to general staff and line managers, as well as a common confidential position. This should provide sufficient information for cross-comparisons with districts of comparable size.
- All information is reported as a “snapshot in time”. In other words, districts were asked to provide actual data at the time of the survey.
- Salaries are maximum with and without longevity (if applicable) and with and without doctorate stipend (if applicable). For districts with more than one administrator in the position, an average maximum was provided.
- “Standard benefits” is defined for this survey to include the dollar amount for health, dental and vision benefits (for employee and family) as well as life insurance. Districts were asked to provide the dollar amount that the district pays for benefits for the employee (and family, if applicable), and select which benefits are included from a list.
- Other Allowances / Stipends beyond the standard benefit package includes all other benefits or income provided to administrator beyond standard benefits as defined above.
- Span of control identifies areas of responsibility for each position.
The 2018 ACCCA Salary Survey Results
The 2017 ACCCA Salary Survey Results
The 2016 ACCCA Salary Survey Results
The 2015 ACCCA Salary Survey Results
The 2014 ACCCA Salary Survey Results
The 2013 ACCCA Salary Survey Results
The 2012 ACCCA Salary Survey Results
2011 ACCCA Salary Survey Results
2010 ACCCA Salary Survey Results
2009 ACCCA Salary Survey Results