July 21-25, 2019
We are excited to bring you to the only training program of its kind in California, ACCCA's Administration 101. The program will be held at Brandman University in Irvine, and includes deluxe accommodations at the nearby Ayres Hotel (Costa Mesa/Newport Beach.)
The 5-day seminar focuses on the unique “nuts and bolts” and management basics for the unique California community college system. The program provides an overview of the most crucial technical, regulatory and legal aspects of administration as it applies to California’s unique community college system. Case studies and presentations provided by seasoned practitioners and system leaders will help participants apply the rules and regulations in real-world situations.
Please note the policies around our selection process:
- The class size for Admin 101 is a maximum of 72 seats
- All applicants to the Admin 101 program must go through a vetting process and be selected by a designated team of volunteers and staff based on criteria established by the Management Development Commission (MDC)
- Priority registration will be granted to administrators, managers or supervisors who are relatively new to the college or to their administrative role (i.e., within their first 5 years.)
- A maximum of 5 attendees may be accepted into the program per college/district.
- If a seat on the waiting list opens up due to a cancellation in the class, pre-vetted applicants will be chosen from the waiting list with priority granted to those colleges not currently represented on the list.
- The waiting list will be managed from year to year by date of application submission.