ACCCA provides companies like yours with opportunities to make real connections with California’s community colleges, and grow your business in the process.
There are numerous opportunities throughout the year for corporate members to connect directly with ACCCA administrators, the primary decisionmakers in the community college market, and provide them with information about their services and products.
Business members can take advantage of marketing opportunities including:
• Sponsoring conference sessions and special events
• Presenting at conference sessions and special events
• Placing articles in the ACCCA Reports newsletter and on the ACCCA Web site
• Links to your company via the ACCCA Web site
• Developing custom marketing opportunities specially designed for you
• Getting reduced advertising rates
To become an ACCCA Business Member, click here.
For more information, visit our Business Member page.
To expand your current membership, please contact Susan Bray, ACCCA director of operations. Susan can be reached at (916) 443-3559 or firstname.lastname@example.org.